Win A Trip To Hawaii!
Go in the draw to win a trip to Hawaii for 2 people by signing up to receive the latest news from Loud Shirt Day.
Includes economy class flights ex Auckland for 2 people, 7 nights accommodation in Hawai‘i on the islands of O‘ahu (3 nights) and Hawai‘i Island, also known as the Big Island (4 nights), return interisland flights between Honolulu and Hawai‘i Island, rental car on Hawai‘i Island, including entrance to the spectacular Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park, a lava boat night tour, snorkel trip to beautiful Kealakekua Bay, home to Captain Cook’s memorial, AND a visit to the shop of famed Hawai‘i Island aloha shirt designer, Sig Zane, to choose your own designer aloha shirt. For more information on Hawai‘i, and in particular Hawai‘i Island, visit http://www.gohawaii.com/nz/big-island
Prize Draw Entry Form
Prize draw terms and conditions:
- Prize includes return economy tickets for two from Auckland to Hawaii.
- Valid for travel commenced and completed: 15 Oct-15 Nov 2012, 01 Feb-20 Apr 2013, and 27 Apr-30 Jun 2013 subject to airline availability.
- All accommodation, transfers, taxes, insurance, spending money and other personal expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- The winner and their travel companion must travel together and will not accrue airpoints for any airline.
- Airpoints or any other form of payment cannot be used to upgrade classes on these flights.
- All prize travel is subject to the airline's General Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. This prize is non-exchangeable, non-redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred to another person.
- Prize cannot be transferred to another service, not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Staff and family members of the Hearing House and Southern Charitable Hearing Trust are ineligible to enter.
- By entering the prize draw you agree that the Hearing House may from time to time provide you with information relating to its services. Where you have provided an email address you consent to the Hearing House providing such information by email.
- Winner's name may be used for publicity purposes.
- Prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Air New Zealand seats are subject to availability.
- By entering this competition you confirm that you are over 18 years of age. Proof of age may be required.
- The competition is open to all New Zealanders, living in New Zealand.
- Entries close at midnight on Friday, 21st of September, 2012.
- The Hearing House’s decisions on all matters regarding the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Hearing House reserves the right to extend, change or terminate this competition at any time.
- The winner will be contacted by phone or email. The Hearing House will make reasonable attempts to contact the winner but if they are unable to be contacted within 7 days of the closing date then the Hearing House may select another winner.
- The Hearing House will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the competition or prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By entering this competition you acknowledge full acceptance of these terms and condition